Policy regarding personal data processing on the website www.axxonsoft.com
name www.axxonsoft.com (hereafter, "Website"), which the Website Administrator and/or
Users may receive about the User while managing or using the Website and its services.
A. General terms
- Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal data that
AxxonSoft collects, and the ways in which that personal data is used.
- "Website" is an internet site located under the domain name
- "User" is a person who accesses information published on the Website and/or
on the Website in order to use the Website's forum and other personalized services.
- "Website Administrator" means the persons authorized to perform actions on
the Website, including but not limited to: managing the Website.
- The term "personal information" or "personal data" implies:
- Information that the User provides about him/herself when registering (creating an account) or
while using the services of the Website. The information required for the provision of services
is marked in a distinct manner. Other information is provided by the User at his/her discretion.
- Data that is automatically transferred to the services of the Website using software installed
details), information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services),
technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, the date and time of
access to the services, the addresses of the requested pages, information about the Internet
provider, and other similar information.
- Other information about the User which can be processed according to the User Agreement published on the Website.
responsible for the third-party websites the User may access via the links available on the Website.
his/her personal information specified therein; if the User does not consent to these conditions, he/she should
refrain from using the Website services.
B. Purposes of processing Users' personal information
- The Website collects and stores only personal information that is necessary to provide services or enact
agreements and contracts with the User, except in cases where law requires the mandatory storage of personal
information for a definite period of time determined by law.
- The Website processes User's personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify a registered User on the Website in order to provide the User with access to the Website's
personalized resources and/or creating an account upon receiving the User's consent to create an
- To get feedback from the User, including sending notices and requests regarding use of the Website,
provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User.
- To identify the User's location for security and fraud prevention.
- To confirm the authenticity and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- To provide the user with effective customer and technical support in case of issues related to the use
of the Website, AxxonSoft software, and other services provided by AxxonSoft.
- To advertise with the User's consent.
- AxxonSoft may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about the User's use of this website.
- Information that the User provides for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that the User provides for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that the User sends to AxxonSoft.
C. Conditions of processing Users' personal information and transferring it to third parties
- The Website stores User's personal information in accordance with AxxonSoft's internal regulations.
- The User's personal information remains confidential except in cases when the User voluntarily provides
information about him/herself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using separate
services, the User agrees that a certain part of his/her personal information becomes generally accessible. The
User is notified when this information is provided.
- The Website has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his/her consent to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or for the performance of a certain
agreement or contract with the User.
- The transfer is provided by applicable law within the procedure established by law.
- Should the Website be sold, the purchaser assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AxxonSoft may
disclose the User's personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with
any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal
- The User's personal data is processed without any time limit by any lawful means, including information systems
of personal data using automation tools or without using such means.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administrator shall promptly inform the User about
the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Website Administrator takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's
personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying,
distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Website Administrator, in conjunction with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other
negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
D. Parties' obligations
- The User has the obligation:
- To provide information, including personal data, in order to use the Website and certain services.
- To update or supplement the information provided if this information changes.
- The Website Administrator has the obligation:
- To ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not to disclose it without the User's prior
written consent, and also not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose the received User's personal data
- To take precautionary measures to protect the User's personal data privacy according to the procedure
commonly used to protect such information in existing business practice.
- To block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the communication or request of
the User or his/her legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of rights of subjects
of personal data for the verification period in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal
- To provide the User with access to his/her personal data, to update, annul, or change his/her personal
data free of charge, to grant all other rights provided under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data
Protection Regulation) by the User's request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. Parties' liabilities
- The Website Administrator, when not fulfilling its obligations, is responsible for losses incurred by the User
in connection with the misuse of personal data.
- In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Website Administrator is not responsible if this
- Became public before its loss or disclosure.
- Was obtained from a third party prior to its receipt by the Website Administrator.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
F. Settlement of disputes
- Before filing a lawsuit in court for disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the
Website Administrator, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the
- The receiver of the claim shall notify the applicant in writing about the results of the claim examination
within 20 (twenty) calendar days from the date of receipt.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a court for review in accordance with the
G. Additional terms
- AxxonSoft will store all the personal information provided by the User on its secure servers. The User's
personal information may be stored and processed within the territory of foreign countries.
- The User's continued use of the Website after the Website Administrator posts any modifications to the Privacy
Policy will constitute the User's acknowledgment of the modifications and his/her consent to abide and be bound