Recognize potentially dangerous situations by detecting specific human postures.
- The skeleton of the silhouette is segmented into separate pieces of the body. The system identifies the positions of the body parts to detect the pose
- Enhance security for law enforcement facilities, schools, airports, banks, commercial spaces, or office buildings. Detect suspicious, anomalous, or deviant behavior.
Armed Robbery Detection
- Recognize the classic armed robbery holdup position, with one person leveling their arm while another one raises their arms above their head at a fast speed.
- Alert authorities to threats as they happen without having to put innocent parties at additional risk by raising the alarm themselves.
- This ability can be deployed at any site with cash desks: banks, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
ATM Attack/Crime Detection
- Provide early warning to the centralized video surveillance system.
- Detect suspicious squatting or climbing activity near a cash machine that may indicate an attempt to disable/remove the security alarm system or place an explosive.
- Alert security personnel to take proactive actions before cash is stolen from ATMs.
- This ability can be deployed at any site with ATMs: banks, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
Man Down Detection
- Detect persons lying on the floor or ground for extended periods of time.
- Use high-resolution thermal cameras that help clearly visualize the location and position of an individual, even in total darkness.
- This ability is essential for hospitals, senior living facilities, and home care.