Regional Sales Manager for AxxonSoft US
San Francisco Bay Area
Axxonsoft US branch is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager.
Summary of role
The Regional Sales Manager assists customers by identifying the best solution for their application; offers and sells complete product solutions; provides commercial and technical support to customers; always aims to provide the highest standards of customer service in accordance with the Think Customer principles; providing sales and technical trainings to the customer, etc.
Principle job responsibilities
- Qualify customer requests for quotation to ensure that a quote will meet the customers' application and operational needs.
- Prepare customer quotations that are on time, technically accurate, commercially verified, offering the best all-round solution.
- Follow-up on quotations with customers.
- Maintain accurate and complete records in CRM.
- Ensure that purchase orders are commercially complete and accurate before processing for order entry in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide advice on technical solutions and benefits.
- Provide technical and sale trainings for the customer.
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Attend customer meetings as required, including customer site visits.
- Ensure activities are carried out in line with agreed departmental KPIs.
- Attend relevant technical and commercial trainings as required to maintain a high level of product and process knowledge, including new products as and when released.
- Organizing marketing activities in the region together with the customer.
- Other responsibilities as reasonably required.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in security industry
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Integrity & Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Technical Learning
- Time Management