Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. The company is committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully-connected, intelligent world. With nearly 188,000 employees, Huawei operates in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over three billion people globally.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services is both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, the company creates lasting value for its customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. The company invests heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward.
AxxonSoft and Huawei Partnership
Together, AxxonSoft and Huawei work closely aligned to accelerate technology innovation to better address the challenges in the intelligent computing era. AxxonSoft’s intelligent VMS software powered by Huawei’s outstanding computing solutions maximizes public and business security. The AxxonSoft and Huawei joint solution is characterized by the highest performance, energy efficiency and value for money ratio.
What AxxonSoft and Huawei Can Do Together
AxxonSoft and Huawei have built a cost-effective solution, especially fitting for large and distributed sites. It comprises intelligent AxxonSoft VMS and next-generation hardware from Huawei:
- Axxon Next — a limitlessly-scalable video management system that offers unique value through comprehensive support for variety of edge devices and communication protocols, AI-powered video analytics, and fast metadata-based search across recorded videos.
- Huawei TaiShan Linux servers and OceanStor Dorado all-flash storage powered by Huawei’s Kunpeng ARM processors and Ascend AI processors.
AI Neural Network Analytics
Video analysis applications pave the way for proactive surveillance, which helps security staff recognize situations of risk early on, minimizing damage or completely evading emergencies. AxxonSoft’s AI-powered analytics can be employed for a variety of security needs, including:
- Face and number plate recognition.
- Detecting potentially dangerous conditions, such as abandoned objects in public spaces.
- Recognizing threats by detecting specific human stances.
- Early fire detection, such as in open and expansive enclosed spaces.
- Identifying, tracking, and counting objects of specific types, such as humans or vehicles.
The Hardware Infrastructure That Matters
Huawei TaiShan next-generation data center servers are based on Huawei Kunpeng ARM processors and aim to meet the requirements of diversified and green computing. The ARM architecture offers advantages in terms of many-core and performance per watt.
The Huawei Atlas AI Computing Platform powered by Huawei Ascend series AI processors enables all-scenario AI infrastructure solutions for device-edge-cloud.
Huawei OceanStor Dorado all-flash storage provides a wide range of mission-critical products for many different businesses, regardless of their industry, scale, or scenarios—accelerating digital transformation.
With advanced AI chips and algorithms, OceanStor Dorado all-flash storage implements intelligent Operations and Maintenance (O&M) throughout its entire lifecycle. The innovative business model prevents service interruptions caused by data migration, ensuring low Operating Expenses (OPEX) while providing smooth user experience.
To discover more about Huawei solutions and products, visit Huawei Enterprise website.