Manage independent systems in the same interface
Cross-System Client is useful at geographically distributed sites or multiple-location chains, such as retail stores or gas stations. You can configure and operate remote surveillance systems on a single client workstation:
- Connect a single client workstation to multiple surveillance servers on different domains.
- All settings and cameras associated with these servers are consolidated in a single convenient view.
- Operators can access multiple independent surveillance systems simultaneously.
Video monitoring in your browser
The Web Client connects securely over the HTTPS protocol. It supports H.264, H.265, MJPEG, desktop client’s layouts, and multi-streaming cameras.
- View live and recorded video with sound.
- Search recorded video by faces, plate numbers, events, criteria (MomentQuest), and time intervals (TimeSlice).
- View motion heat map.
- View alarm events.
- Work with bookmarks.
- Control PTZ cameras.
- Apply digital zoom.
- Export still frames and videos.
- View camera and video archive statistics.
AxxonNet cloud service
Remote video monitoring and event notification
AxxonNet is a free cloud service that connects to your Axxon Next VMS servers via the Internet. TLS encryption ensures secure data transmission.
- Use all Web Client’s features for live and recorded video.
- Create users and roles for your Axxon Next VMS.
- Receive email notifications on events of pre-defined types. Event videos/still frames are saved to the cloud and can be viewed by clicking the link in the notification message.
- Send push notifications on certain events to mobile clients.
- Store and activate Axxon Next license files.
A convenient table view of Axxon Next core functions, special features, video analytics, and supported devices and standards.
PDF version of the complete Axxon Next presentation containing detailed information about the product.
Detailed information about Axxon Next features and technologies in a pdf format.